Monday, August 16, 2010

Home & Family

This past week I have reflected on what is most important in life. Sure adventure has it's perks and excitement, but it is home and family that matters most.  At the end of the day it is those eternal family relationships that make life worthwhile.  I am grateful for my Pacific Partnership experience and all that it has taught me. I am grateful for the joys and the trials.  Mostly I am grateful to be home.  Would I do something like this again?  Yes, the opportunity to serve others is priceless, but for now I am content to be home with my family, a place where I can focus on being a mom and a wife - the two callings in life that are the most worthwhile!

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing adventure! YOU are amazing! I tried to picture myself in your shoes and I was having a very hard time trying to fill them; before you came to earth you must have fallen into the vat of talents and absorbed most of them. You have a great heart to boot. I so enjoyed reading of the many things you were able to do, especially the entries of the help you rendered and your personal growth. Thank you for enriching my life.
    Love, Ruth

    ReplyDelete